Tuesday, March 19, 2013

SugaNSpice VoxBox

So it's been a two days sitting....but I got my SugaNspice Voxbox!!!
Yay!
This time my box was very type heavy.... and I was really curious what were these very heavy items included in this box?! It didn't feel like my very first influenster box. This time it was decaled with the company logo which I may add is a very nice touch to recieving a voxbox. So now I will explain the items that I recieved in my voxbox:


Colgate Optic White ToothPaste
Colgate Optic White Mouthwash (Brand New Product!!!)
Colgate Optic White 360 Toothbrush

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer (Brand New Product!!!)
 Splenda Nectress (no calorie sweetner..Brand  New Product!!!)
 Dickinson Towelettes ...with witch hazel, touch of aloe, botanical  extracts
 BelVita Breakfast Biscuits

5 coupons for Dickson Towelettes




Overall this box is very different than, I expected and majority of the items, which is colgate is a brand I grew up using , also the vaseline only I haven't seen it in a spray can form before. I believe this box will be very interesting as I get to a variety of products on awhole.




No comments:

Post a Comment