Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Kiss Blow Me Away Contest

 So I been entering contest here and there, not really thinking I would recieve anything that I entered into recently... but I entered just because....just because..... I've been knocked by sandy.... but I haven't gained back all my essentials that I would probably want to use in the near future. I lost alot of appliances in the most talked about storm. And whatever I spent while I was away I bought very cheap... due to other important things that required major expense. I mean  I havent' use this type of appliance in a long , long, long time I would say probably like 2 and half years or 3 . I not quite exact but I know I did drop it like a bad habit quite some time ago. 


Anywho I was a second prize winner in the Kiss Blow Me Away Contest.
I recieved a 360 Tornado Blow Dryer (protects from heat damage, less frizz and more shine..*stated on the box) When I saw it on the site they say it is in limited walmart stores so its a new dryer on the market.
It had two different nozels and different setting for hot/warm/cold -high/low- on-off
It has a Ionic Effect
I also recieved a set of Kiss Nails Dress
and a Pin up Girl Kiss Lip Gloss

I was estastic to win this prize because it was least expected and I figured one day I might wanna block my kinks  maybe for a wash n go' if I ever try???  or  just to stretch or wear a straight style. It won't be abused often but I thought it would be to hefty to have becuase in reality sometimes its hard to get kinks to fall a certain way... and this comes in a handy... and it's something new to try and I love that it has a protective feature...so hoping it cracks up to what it is suppose to be.  I really try to stay away from heat seriously but all in all its how you take care your hair. Even If I ever decide to go to local hair dresser shop I can know that I safely blow out my kinks that way they are not the one doing it and I would have to quote the blame of them, but instead I would be qouting myself against heat damage so I would be the one to blame more that unlike since it says "protects of heat damage" .


But, I would like to extend my thanks to Kiss, for a such a wonderful giveaway I'm quite content, and I can't wait to test run...I just wanted to give my synopis review. Thanks a bunch Kiss Nails . xoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment