Friday, January 18, 2013

"NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine"

So I am here today, to speak on nyc new york liquid lipshine. When I first got it I was type excited! It was a reasonable size , the color was of a light in between shade of brown. So when I opened it , it surprisingly a brush stick.  The brush stick was soft to the touch. When I put it on, I notice it wasn't heavy in color as most lip stainers I've tried. It was very glossy and gives a punch to your puckered lips. I love this lipgloss. And it stands up very well every time you add the application. I give this product an A I don't really have any complaints, it is also not sticky like some other products I have tried in the past.The only thing I could say it can last a little longer. Overall I would recommend this product to a friend of a friend, hey why not , recommend to anyone you who love glosses!




I am a avid person when it come to neutral lip glosses as, I go a little out to try something new and different out of the box once in a blew but I love this gloss especially! Thanks once again influenster! :)





Received for testing purposes: from influenster

http://newyorkcolor.com/

http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine

No comments:

Post a Comment