Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kiss Nails Dress (In Review)





I actually enjoyed using my kiss nails dress. I believe I got a leopard/cheetah design. They were somewhat intriguing to put on. My BF was amazed to see the designs that he is was trying to figure out what they were ...(LOL) When I first got them I was also intrigued what design they were. I did look them up to see which one, But I just put both types of animals because I can't recall which one it is closer to because it is late, but I decided to do a mini-review on them on anyway. I think they are cute, exotic and different as this is the first for me to do this type of design. I like nail art, but this was out of the ordinary, so I was excited to really try them. Since I have a few left I would try them in different forms. I give them a plus, because I love the nail art, was a little tricky to shape them up, but rather than that I love the Kiss Nail Dress....funky-delic!









Disclaimer: Received Product by Influenster




kiss products


http://www.influenster.com/review/kiss-nail-dress













No comments:

Post a Comment