Friday, December 28, 2012

Influenster Christmas Voxbox Addition

So I have been waiting forever to get an Influenster voxbox!!!!!






I've been with them since the beginning of this year I believe or in the middle of 2011, anywhoooo, I been with it so long, that they had made changes to the website. Which I really do love the changes. I got use to the old version , so the new changes was suprising, but overall I still like the changes it's more vibrant, colorful, easy to navigate and you get to see other reviews on products you might be interested in or to see if others have the same interests as you. You get to discover also what is new on the market, or something you never tried before. Well I got my christmas voxbox on christmas eve which was exciting and nice since it was my very first one.



So here is what came in my Christmas Voxbox:



Quaker Oats Real Medleys
Peach Almond Oatmeal- contains sweet peaches, roasted almonds and multigrains
Goody's Quikstyle Brush- asorbent microfiber  bristles, antimicrobial microfiber, helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, reduces water by 30% to dry quicker
Natural Energy Eboost-Pink Lemonade (boost for vitamins)
Kiss -Nail Dress 
Oh and a NYC liquid shine Lipgloss


25% of to www.solesociety.com when you order your first shoes.






Overall, I love my voxbox!  I would love to do future reviews for it.  Thanks Influenster , Hears to a New Year. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment